2021 Election Information
Absentee ballots are now available for the primary election at the Brandon Municipal Complex inside the City Clerk’s office. Office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 6th the office will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. for registration (deadline for primary) and voting.
Primary Election: April 6, 2021
Primary Runoff Election (if needed): April 27, 2021
General Election: June 8, 2021
The City Clerk’s office will be open for registration and/or voting on the following Saturdays from 8AM – 12PM :
- March 6 (registration deadline for primary)
- March 27 (absentee voting)
- April 3 (absentee voting)
- April 17 (absentee voting for runoff, if needed)
- April 24 (absentee voting for runoff, if needed)
- May 8 (registration deadline for general election)
- May 29 (absentee voting)
- June 5 (absentee voting)
Brandon City Hall (1000 Municipal Dr) is the polling location for all wards.
City of Brandon Election Ballots